Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Thing #23

Whew! Thing #23!

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey? My favorite discovery was the Rollyo simply because it was the one tool I had honestly never even heard of before!

How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals? This program has made me actually put my hands on technologies I hadn't experimented before, and it made me think about real-world applicability of the different tools. By discovering how I could actually use the resources discussed, it made me take ownership of these tools and I feel confident I'll use them moving ahead.

Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
The amount of Web 2.0 tools out there surprised me. Looking at the list of Award Winners was inspiring...albeit a bit overwhelming!

What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept? I really felt it was easily accessible as was. I know this program has been done a few times now, so I was unable to find any glitches aside from a couple broken links.

If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate?
Most definitely! I loved the learn at your own pace style and the fact that I was invited to actually play around with the tools!

How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities? An adventure in Web 2.0 tools that allows you to play while you learn!

Now go and comment on some of the other Players' blogs? Yes, I will!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on finishing 23 Things! I agree that all the tools on Web 2.0 can be overwhelming, so starting off with something like this, that highlights the best and most applicable, is a great way to narrow it down and make it less daunting.

    ReplyDelete